Last month, we had the pleasure of flying our Diplomatik team from all around Australia to Perth, to team-build, workshop and celebrate the exciting developments here at Diplomatik.
It was a day designed to spark deliberate drive for the enormous future we have ahead of Diplomatik, immersing our team in the innovation, energy and passion that makes us such a revolutionary company in the Australian market.
We had the opportunity to share the many wins Diplomatik has experienced so far in 2018.
Some of these FY18 milestones include:
– Diplomatik expanding operations to new states in QLD and VIC, giving full national geographic coverage
– Our new sales is the strongest it has ever been, and growing
– High-level Government engagements have started, with multiple state projects being utilised
– Our operational teams growing considerably in size, capacity and skills
– A rapidly expanding client job board linking to numerous suppliers and panels of labour providers
– Testimonials of substantial client cost savings and efficiencies with outstanding client referrals
The theme of the day was Energise & Think Different. We encourage our team to first and foremost consider the ‘WHY’ of what we do at Diplomatik, as an organisation and on a personal level. At the heart of our company, we are driven to revolutionise contractor workforce management in Australia, through our combination of leading-edge technology and expert people.
We are lucky to have such a motivated team at Diplomatik, and this session gave us a platform to bounce ideas, share our visions and get to the core of the immense value we bring to our clients.
In 2019, we are looking forward to:
– Further large-scale new projects being announced
– New members to our expanding operations
– The adaptive solutions we provide to combat the rising skills shortage, increasing in profile and benefit
– The launch of our new Technology solutions, which is currently being developed (get ready for Diplomatik going national)
The day also gave us the chance to further define and reinforce Diplomatik’s team culture, and what values make our people so reliable and successful.
The Diplomatik Team is:
We are a progressive team, here to achieve big things and introduce new solutions to Australia.
We are real, down-to-earth and honest.
We take ownership and responsibility for the wins, the losses and the lessons learned.
We are a strong team, working and achieving together on the same path.
Confidence (without arrogance)
Our confidence is earned, and comes from our experience in the sector and our strong belief in our cutting-edge solutions.
A team is not a group of people who work together. A team is a group of people who trust each other – Simon Sinek
To break up the day, the team was also involved in an extremely fun Speedfit session, a health and fitness routine that uses EMS technology running through a futuristic body suit to facilitate strength and general fitness. Speedfit is very much in line with a future-focused innovation within its industry, similar to that which Diplomatik embraces within our own industry.
We finished off with a meal and drinks in Leederville to relax and reward ourselves after a huge day (and workout!) for our team. A perfect finish to what was an exciting, informative, energetic and thought-provoking day.
It is thanks to our outstanding employees that Diplomatik is the progressive place it is, and it was great to see our team together under one roof for an inspirational day of workshopping, team-bonding and fun.
We are so thankful to our valued team for all their hard work and dedication so far in 2018. We are really excited to see what the rest of the year brings, and we are geared up for an enormous 2019 – A year that is set to be Diplomatik’s biggest and best yet.